Women’s Charter for Humanity
Adopted on December 10, 2004, the Charter describes the world women want to build. This world based on five values: equality, freedom, solidarity, justice and peace.
- International Appeal to Stop Violence Against the Peoples in Colombia | 2020
- The conflict is between capital and life. We defend life! | 2020
- We march in solidarity with the saharaui women | 2020
- Freedom for Rita Nyampinga! | 2020
- No to coups against women, no to coups d’état | 2019
- We stand with the Chilean people. | 2019
- Rana Plaza Is Everywhere! | 2019
- 8 de Marzo: Día Internacional de Lucha de las Mujeres | 2019
- March 8: International Women’s Struggles Day | 2019
- 11th International Meeting Bilbao – Final Declaration | 2018
8th of March
5th International Action – 2020
- 24 Hours of Feminist Solidarity against the power and impunity of transnational corporations
- The conflict is between capital and life. We defend life!
- April 24 – 24 Hours of Feminist Solidarity Against Transnational Corporations
- 20 reasons to march on March 8
- Women in the streets: the launch of the 5th International Action on March 8
- Palestine Land Day – for the right to self determination
- Video – We resist to live, we march to transform
- March 8 – The World March of Women mobilizes and launches the 5th International Action 2020
- Celebrating our path
- We resist to live, we march to transform!